Vacation Bible School is both an awesome experience and a daunting task. WHBC is a community blessed with willing and capable volunteers, both church members and non-members who graciously give of their time and talents. I’d like to personally thank the more than 60 adult & youth volunteers who helped this year and provide you with their names. Take a moment to say a word of thanks to those you see at church and in the community and consider being a part of this awesome group of people next year.
It will change your life!
Graham L Cheek
- Music – Meghan Brewer, Briana Bennett, Oriana McGee
- Snacks – Terri Bolt, Wendy Coykendall, Karen Groover, Carrie Hicks, Kam Lau, Sara Holdsworth
- Nursery– Elizabeth Nader, Danielle Slavin, Stephanie Welch
- Recreation – Seth Buffkin, Patrick Cheek, Josh Holmes, Tyler Souza, Ashby Walls, Ken Stevens
- Younger Crafts – Lynn Walls, Tia Dunnill, Jean Harrison, Carmen Lombardo, Mackenzie Onizuk, McKenzie Turner
- Older Crafts – Lisa Granger, Rachel Barrett, Andrea Cheek, Michelle Delaney, Theresa Hamilton, Tori Jones, Grace & Graham Granger, Michika, Dominic, Yelines, & Zuania Maloy
- Fours – Judy Allan, Jessica Sherry, Lisa Tyler, Grayson Cheek, Sophie Harrow
- Fives – Emily Goldhammer, Ellen Turner, Casey Holmes, Kelly Goldhammer, Jenny Spratt
- Kindergarten – Helen Darnell, Carl Bass, Brenda Bass, Catherine Wright, Nick Souza, Catherine Spratt, Bella & Christina (J1 Visa Students)
- First Grade – Jennifer Barham, LeAnn Bennett, Lee Ann Yourko, Alyssa Queen
- Second Grade – Shelly Adkins, Angela Singley, Jeff Buffkin
- Third, Fourth Grade, & Fifth Grade – Jeanette Souza, Susan Spratt, Allison Walls, Stephanie Welch Andy & Taylor (J1 Visa Students)
- Set Construction – Dave Bolt, Tyler Souza
- Sound – Seth Buffkin
- SonRise Players – Jeff Buffkin, Alyssa Queen, Nick Souza, & Catherine Spratt
- Pre-VBS Decorators – Mark Barham, MaryBeth Colley, Zach France, Allison Barham, Hannah Barham, Vanessa Buquid, Grayson Cheek, Brinkley Yourko & Leah Yourko
- VBS Directors – Graham Cheek & MaryBeth Colley
I wish to especially thank all those who helped take care of our staff by bringing in those scrumptious breakfast casseroles, muffins, veggie trays, danishes, and other assorted goodies. You are awesome!
I’d also like to thanks our friends at Ben & Jerry’s for their generous contributions this week.
Names in italics denotes a Youth