WOM November Dates
- Nov. 4-5 Women’s Get Away at Eagle Eyrie or 5-6
- Nov. 7 Baptist Women’s World Day of Prayer at Providence Baptist Church in Hayes, Va. We will be leaving the Church at 8:45 am. If we have enough people we’ll take the church bus. Call Leslie (253-8713) to reserve your seat. We will have lunch before returning.
- Nov 8 Annette Hall meeting at Gail Simmons’ home at 9:30 am.
- Nov 9 Missions Vision meeting at Lois Browning’s home at 10:30 am.
- Nov15 Helping Hands meeting at Wilma Roark’s home at 7 pm. We will be making gift bags for the Peninsula Crisis Center.
Our Women on Mission November Box ministry is for the Peninsula Crisis Center. They are in need of diapers and maternity items. We will also have the baby bottles in the Bible Study classes throughout the month if you prefer to fill a bottle with your loose change.
Thank to you for your support of our Alma Hunt Goal.
We are pleased to report that our blood drive on Oct. 11 netted the community 30 productive units. This is our highest number to date. We most likely will do another