Walnut Hills Baptist Church Mobile App
The screen shots in the Tabs shown below show how to install and configure the mobile app for TouchPoint. This app is useful both for Mobile Giving and for church leaders to lookup information on church members in support of their ministry roles.
2. Link your app to Walnut Hills
After you download the App, to login just set your Server name to whbconline. Then press Accept
3. Login using your user id/password
If you have a user account on Walnut Hills Baptist Church’s TouchPoint database, click the Log in link in the top right corner and enter your username and password. It is the same as when you log in on your desktop.
On the Log In page are 2 links:
- Create Account
- Forgot Username/Password
4. Set a 4-digit PIN
Once you log on, you will be asked to create a 4-digit PIN. Just enter a 4-digit number, then re-enter it to confirm. After that, when you access the App, you will not have to enter your username and password, just your PIN #.
5. The app contains four main options
Giving – online giving via your mobile device
People Search – Lookup contact info for people within your ministry sphere of influence
Attendance – Track attendance (for leaders)
Tasks – Another feature for leaders and for follow-up on ministry needs.
One really cool feature is that you can use the People Search screen to update your photo in the church database (this is really helpful for church leaders). Here are some tips on photos
Taking photos with your mobile device is probably the best way to add a picture to a person’s record. You can move around to get the proper lighting, and you can get up close to get a good head and shoulders shot. These are uploaded immediately to the server when you save them. Always use portrait mode when taking an individual photo using your mobile phone. In landscape, the pictures sometimes end up upside down unless you have the camera facing away from you and the home button on your right. But for an individual photo, portrait is the preferred mode. goes here
The basic giving feature allows you to Give using your account or to Give without an account in the database. In either case we will need to collect enough info for us to properly credit your charitable donation. If you don’t have an account on file, you can create a new one during the giving process.
7. Enter your gift
Enter your gift using the fund options provided in the mobile app screen. This list will change from time to time to add option for a special mission emphasis, love offering, mortgage reduction and the three main giving options at Walnut Hills (World Mission funds 1, 2, and 3).
Once you click Submit the system will take you through a series of screens.
- The system will show information from your TouchPoint account to verify your name, address, contact info, etc. If you are giving without an account, the system will collect this data so that we can provide a charitable donation statement at the end of the year.
- The system will collect information on how to conduct the transaction. Debit/Credit card and bank ACH transactions are currently supported. If you opt to save this information for use later, it is stored in the secure electronic vault with our merchant account provider. Walnut Hills does not store this data directly for safekeeping.
- Once you submit the transaction, you will receive a confirmation screen, a confirmation email message.
- You can also review your gift using the non-mobile version of the TouchPoint software by logging in and viewing the Giving tab on your profile page.